Friday, February 24, 2012

Awesome Finds at the Thrift Store

A friend of ours who had a baby a few years before Bubba was born suggested we buy baby clothes at the thrift stores since they grew out of them so fast. While this idea made perfect sense to me, at the same time I said to myself, "What! Thrift store clothes for my little angel? No way. They will be old and beat up...".

Now that I have been to the store  a couple times I am a complete convert!  There are some of the cutest most original onesies and shirts that I have found there. I can't tell you how many Facebook posts from groups with babies the same age as Bubba that have the same outfits as his fancy brand new ones.

Just look at some of my most recent steals. All under $1 a piece and in practically brand new condition! I can go in with $20 and come out with  more clothes than Bubba can spit up on in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment